- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate . Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- 4th Period Apprentice; 1st Period Apprentice; 2nd Period Apprentice; 3rd Period Apprentice . Experience
- Experience an asset
- Ability to keep maintenance reports and documentation; Install, maintain and service equipment; Order parts and maintain inventory; Perform repair work on heavy trucks.
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts; Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work, troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions; Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications. Powered Equipment Repair Specialization
- Pumps; Hydraulic-operated working attachments. Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel regularly; Valid driver's licence; Travel expenses paid by employer .
- Mechanical transmissions; Hydraulic transmissions
- We need an accurate; team player with excellent communication skills that is client focused
- Dependability; Judgement; Reliability.
- Various locations around Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, with the possibility of international work
If you are interested in this role please contact us at email@example.com