Opportunities exist currently for Electrical Engineering Technologist / Customer Field Support based out of our Calgary or Edmonton location.
Automated Rig Technologies Ltd. Offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
· Work safely alongside all members of the Office/Shop and Field crews
· Answering field support calls and direct customers to solutions remotely
· Engineering support for Electrical Component Specifications, Circuit and Panel drawings
· Shop support for Electrical, PLC and Panel manufacturing and installation
· Testing & Commissioning of equipment in the Edmonton shop and sometimes in the field
· Analyze test reports and recommend corrective actions.
· Work with programs developed by the Engineering group
· Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited post-secondary institution.
· Minimum of 4 years related experience
· A variety of PLC experience is a major asset (we utilize many major PLC Mfr)
· Experience on drilling rigs or service rigs would be a major asset
· Familiar with drilling equipment and well location etiquette
· Past experience with testing software will be beneficial
· Competent and comfortable working with computers and spreadsheets.
· Dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work within strict deadlines.
· Demonstrate a willingness to work safely and show concern for environmental, health and safety issues in the workplace.
· Must have the ability to work in adverse weather conditions and have a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
· Able to work comfortably at heights
· Able to work alone or with minimal supervision
· Willing to work out of town
We thank all applicants for their keen interest in working for Automated Rig Technologies. Due to the volume of responses we receive, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org