We are now publicly announcing our Jointed Pipe Injector. A patent pending technology breakthrough for the snubbing industry. The snubbing industry has been looking to snub to 30,000 ft. measured depth & beyond. Our injector removes the pipe buckling concerns associated with conventional snubbing. The injector does not release the tubular and remains in constant contact. Please contact Dave Richard at +1 (403) 620-0055
Give us a call and come on over to see the new production tubing injector in test.
Technical Sales Representative
Automated Rig Technologies Inc - Odessa, TX
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Automated Rig Technologies Inc. has a full time opening for a Technical Sales Representative based in the Odessa, Texas area. Responsible for the promotion, sales, and distribution of Automated Rig Technologies Inc. Product Lines. This role requires the successful candidate to be in front of clients daily.
Salary: We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Start date: immediately
Geographical territory is the state of Texas
Occasional travel to Canada
Subject: Odessa Sales
We have been working on this for a few months now and we're finally taking the leap and looking forward to meeting many new people. Our final legal paperwork is through and we're preparing to send Alex Chavez and family down to support and guide our new team in the Permian. We'll be announcing more as the weeks go on but in the the short term we can be reached at our new Odessa phone number below. We look forward to talking with you.
2238 Steven Road
Automated Rig Technologies Ltd. specializes in many aspects of the drilling and well servicing industries. At Automated Rig Technologies our team leads the way in implementing new technology in addition to maintaining and updating existing Rigs. Our industry knowledge allows us to deliver a quality service on time and on budget. Automated Rig Technologies offers experienced personnel who are competent in all segments of On/Offshore operation, installation and maintenance.
Opportunities exist currently for Electrical Engineering Technologist / Customer Field Support based out of our Calgary or Edmonton location.
Automated Rig Technologies Ltd. Offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
· Work safely alongside all members of the Office/Shop and Field crews
· Answering field support calls and direct customers to solutions remotely
· Engineering support for Electrical Component Specifications, Circuit and Panel drawings
· Shop support for Electrical, PLC and Panel manufacturing and installation
· Testing & Commissioning of equipment in the Edmonton shop and sometimes in the field
· Analyze test reports and recommend corrective actions.
· Work with programs developed by the Engineering group
· Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited post-secondary institution.
· Minimum of 4 years related experience
· A variety of PLC experience is a major asset (we utilize many major PLC Mfr)
· Experience on drilling rigs or service rigs would be a major asset
· Familiar with drilling equipment and well location etiquette
· Past experience with testing software will be beneficial
· Competent and comfortable working with computers and spreadsheets.
· Dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work within strict deadlines.
· Demonstrate a willingness to work safely and show concern for environmental, health and safety issues in the workplace.
· Must have the ability to work in adverse weather conditions and have a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
· Able to work comfortably at heights
· Able to work alone or with minimal supervision
· Willing to work out of town
We thank all applicants for their keen interest in working for Automated Rig Technologies. Due to the volume of responses we receive, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join our fast paced team! We look forward to meeting you.
**5 plus years of dedicated hydraulic experience a must**
(Please do not respond without this qualification)
Contact us today!
We are excited to announce that our production CD Sucker Rod Tong is now shipping world-wide.
Why another tong? What's wrong with the current method?
Sucker Rod Manufacturers & API requires that a specific circumferential displacement is applied to a sucker rod connection from shoulder. The existing tongs in the market are designed to deliver speed and torque, not CD. They approximate CD through trial and error by setting a hydraulic relief valve that delivers a torque to the connection. The hydraulic setting and torque applied to the connection varies + 20 -25% due to repeat-ability of the relief valves, temperature and viscosity of the hydraulic oil, speed that the connection is made up at and mechanical efficiency of the motors.
The CD Tong is not dependent on any of these factors. Visit our website for more information contact us via email, email@example.com
From October 25-27th we will be in The Woodlands area to attend the SPE Artificial Lift Conference we look forward to meeting you. We will also have equipment on display at Lightning Rod's shop located in Humble, drop us a line for an invitation. We will be displaying our CD Rod Tong, this rig and other continuous rod running equipment.
We are pleased to announce that Ron Melnyk has joined the Automated Rig Technologies Ltd Board of Directors. Ron is originally from Saskatchewan, as a Consultant and then Operations Engineering Manager for Occidental Petroleum in California and then Oman, Ron was involved in the decision to introduce the Ensign Hydraulic ADR rigs and then the C-Tech continuous rod and rigs into the regions. As Vice President of Business Development for Dover Corporation, Ron negotiated the sale of C-Tech Design & Manufacturing to us last year. Since last year Ron has been a passionate advocate for ART Ltd. and is committed to serving the shareholders as a member of the board.
We have also announced the appointment of Andrew Richard to VP, Sales & Business Development. Join us in welcoming Ron and congratulating Andrew in their new roles.
Tightening Sucker Rod connections to circumferential displacement is critical to maintain up-time and well output. Quality of the initial installation of the sucker rod is just not known. Current rod tongs tighten to a torque (not displacement) that is highly dependent on spinning speed, hydraulic temperature a hydraulic relief quality and its setting. The spike in pressure is difficult to control or measure. The error can be large. Norris completed the following study, beginning on page 10 you will find the "connection failures" section.
We've designed the CD Rod Tong to solve these issues, read more here.